Get Your Pool Looking Sensational!
Did you know that John Clark can take care of your pool and keep it crystal clear all year round?
Whether you are looking for a casual maintenance service or regular service visits...Look no further!
The Awards Keep Rolling in for John Clark Pools and Renovations
Winners of the 2010 Business Achievers Award
The 2009 SPASA awards have awarded John Clark Pools with the Following Awards:
- Bronze Medal for Pool Shop of the Year
Thank you for all your support!
Family Business for over 25 years
John Clark has been in the swimming pool industry for over 25 years. John Clark Pools Brisbane and Swimworld Wynnum-Manly continue to build a strong reputation as expert pool builders in Brisbane with both quality and service in both the construction and retail/service sectors of the swimming pool industry.
- Custom designed & built inground concrete pools
- Pool and spa renovations
- Pool and spa repairs and maintenance
- Pool and spa equipment
- Pool and spa products & accessories
- Pool and spa servicing by experienced & qualified technicians
- Free computerised water testing
Why choose us:
- Family owned and operated.
- Ability to provide you with everything you need for your pool all at one place, from construction through to retail products, equipment & accessories.
- Many years experience in industry.
- Most of our business is from referrals or repeat business.
- SPASA member.
There is no other place like Queensland, the perfect place to have a pool installed. The hot months we experience makes owning a pool a wonderful luxury to be enjoyed and John Clark Pools & Renovations are just the people to talk to.
As the pioneer pool builder in Brisbane, John Clark has been providing hundreds of customers with pristine clear pools to swim in for over 25 years. John Clark also designs and installs spas and everything that goes along with them such as paving, waterfalls, heating and more.
Once your pool has been installed you will enjoy a fantastic after market service to ensure all is running well and that you are happy with your new private piece of luxury. But the service doesn’t stop there, if you don’t want it to.
Professional and efficient pool maintenance and servicing is also available from John Clark so that you know your pool is not only looking immaculate, but the water is in good condition and safe for swimming in.
John Clark is family owned and operated and highly committed to providing their customers with amazing design and exceptionally high quality installation and follow up services. For your little piece of heaven in the backyard, contact John Clark today.
In late 2010 the Queensland government introduced new safety laws affecting all swimming pool owners.
The new pool safety laws predominately affect existing pools. For example:
- When purchasing, selling or leasing a property that has a pool, a safety certificate is required.
- All new and existing pools must obtain certification within five years (properties sold or leased must comply sooner)
- The new pool safety laws apply to all properties containing a swimming pool (including hotels, motels, caravan parks, units etc.)
- All portable pools and spas that are more than 300mm deep must have safety barriers
- All pools must be listed on Queensland Pool Safety Register
- Pool Safety Certificates can only be issued by licensed pool safety inspectors.
Click here to download a pre-inspection Pool Safety Checklist from our linking partners Defence PoolSafe.